BROWN UNIVERSITY: INSTITUTIONAL MEMORY
What have we done?
- Administrative policy reform regarding CAPS, SEAS, medical leaves, QPR Training, academic and social policies, etc.
- Educational workshops, panels and discussions ranging from depression, to abusive family issues, to eating disorders, etc.
- Provide safe, support spaces for students with mental illness
- Engage in creative, art therapy projects and alternative therapies, such as yoga and meditation
- Connect with student body to support struggling students
- Match students with recovery mentors, who have lived with the same diagnosis, etc.
- Panels for Pathology to Power Course
More information coming soon