I need help finding a therapist.
Project LETS believes that we all deserve access to culturally, socially, and structurally competent healing- on our own terms. We are building out a network of providers and healers who are committed to providing sliding scale/pro-bono services to folks within our community.
- Request a PMHA help you find or connect to a provider
- Email us and ask for recommendations
- National Queer and Trans Therapist of Color Network
- Psychology Today
- Therapy for Black Girls
- Zencare (only for Rhode Island and Boston)
I need to build my coping skills.
I (or someone I know) has experienced a trauma.
- The Body Keeps the Score (Notes): Check out these written notes on healing from trauma- from Bessel Van Der Kolk, M.D's groundbreaking novel, The Body Keeps the Score. [Transcribed by Project LETS]
Trauma Resource Google Drive: Click here to access a Trauma Resource Drive, full of PDF's, documents, and workbooks related to trauma. [Curated by Project LETS]
Understanding Trauma (re: sexual assault): "Trauma and the Brain" is a 9-minute animation for training police and other professionals to understand the traumatic impact of abuse. It analyzes the impacts of trauma on the brain, as well as ways to talk to/question survivors.